Sugar Up Sugar Up

This sounds super fun! It reminds me of something you'd hear in Wizards and Warriors on the NES!

gdalkali responds:

Ohhh!! That's the game you made that one remix of! Glad to know you like it mate! :D

Asgore Remix Asgore Remix

I love how the drums sound in this! So clean! <3

I wish the pitch-bends were in the intro though, although I know how hard it can be to do those in certain VSTs/plugins. :(

Thomas The Dank Engine V2 Thomas The Dank Engine V2

No credit? All you've done is slow down my track and add more distortion, I think. Please either link to my original or remove this track. Even your licensing terms exclude any semblance of credit. :\

SethTheGamerX responds:

ok, I will take this down

Asteroid Voyage Asteroid Voyage

Wicked piece of work, man! The melody is catchy as hell! I'm going to download the game now. Can't wait to try it out!

FyremanMusic responds:

Thanks man.
just saying, there are more games comming up...

K0DeX - Toy Music Box (Remix) K0DeX - Toy Music Box (Remix)

Dude you expanded on this so well! I absolutely love what you've done with it.

Your friend is more than welcome to use my track or your remix in his game at no cost.

I make music for the love of it, not the cash. ;)

5/5

Euphoria Euphoria

I love how anthemic this one is! Awesome work once again!

I love how clean everything is!

Rainy Day Rainy Day

I love the sidechaining in this one! Awesome work, Fyreman!

Devildriver - The Fury Of Our Maker's Hand (SEGA Genesis Version) Devildriver - The Fury Of Our Maker's Hand (SEGA Genesis Version)

Fuckin' sick work as usual dude! Awesome re-imagining of a classic. A well deserved 5/5.

Is my singing bad? Is my singing bad?

Dude, please do Santeria to a metronome, and I'll have a go at remixing it! For the record, your voice isn't bad at all, either singing or rapping, and I think that actually singing with a track behind you would help a lot, as you have a key to aim for. You seem to have rapping down naturally, and your recent rap release shows that. Ignore the Z-bombers dude. Stick with it. You can only ever get better at something if you keep doing it.

JK-FlipFlop responds:

I don't even know what to say to all this. Wow, thank you for all of this. I guess I can make an a capella, though. And I've been rapping since I was like 12 or 13. Should have got into it earlier. Oh well. Thank you again for filling me with determination. I needed that.

Boss Battle Theme (Take 2) Boss Battle Theme (Take 2)

Another frickin' awesome original track! Would you mind if I tried my hand at remixing this?

JK-FlipFlop responds:

Wow, thank you. I have no problem with you doing your own thing with this. PM me if you want a MIDI file of this.