5 AM at Freddy's: The Prequel 5 AM at Freddy's: The Prequel

That was hilarious! Please make more of these! The art, animation and voice acting were top notch, and I REALLY can't wait to check out the rest of your stuff!

Awesome work, PieMations!

Quit and rob a bank Quit and rob a bank

For some reason I keep coming back to this one and rewatching it. I don't know if it's the fact that my friends and I now use these accents when we go grab burgers, or if I just want to watch it again because it still makes me laugh.. Either way, 5*. Awesome work!

Animator vs. Animation IV Animator vs. Animation IV

That was amazing. Thank you for dedicating so much time and resources to this project dude. I can see now why you ran a kickstarter for this. Kudos. 5*s.

Mortal Kombat FAILtality2 Mortal Kombat FAILtality2

OH GOD!

THE GOOGLY EYES! O_O

I quite literally lost all sense of composure when that happened. Thank you for the laughs! Hilarious series! It's a shame that some dude has stolen the views from the first Failtalities flash you made. :( It has like 2.8m views now.

Anyway, hilarious flash. Can't wait to see the rest of your stuff!

R1665 responds:

aznpikachu215?

He had my permission to upload it to YouTube.

R1665

L.I.A.R - Animal Facts L.I.A.R - Animal Facts

OHGOD! xD Can't breathe right now!

That was quite possibly the funniest thing I've seen in a hell of a long time.

By the time you'd told the lobster what to do I'd literally lost my sh*t about 6 times.

Please, please make more of these. I'm giving you 5 stars solely because you've found my comedy gland and are milking it for all it's worth.

... Wow. Even *I* don't want to picture that...

Gaming History: Wii U Gaming History: Wii U

I couldn't afford the version that came with the spoon. :( It doesn't have 3g, as I could only afford 1.6g, which can only download day 1 dlc, which is on the disc anyway, except you have to pay for it. Again.

Samination responds:

Man, you are missing out on that spoon.

Cheap Joke Cheap Joke

OHGOD! Welp.. Didn't need sleep anyway.

Clogged Tubes Ep 1 Clogged Tubes Ep 1

I would have given this a 10 if it wasnt for...

I would have given this a 10 if it wasnt for that ANNOYING HUMMING SOUND. >_< Dammit I nearly shut it off it got so annoying. Anyway, awesome work on the animation. Story was great, and I'm sure most /b/tards can relate. Great work.

Hammer &amp;amp; Fail 2 Hammer & Fail 2

Wow. Just.. Wow.

If this doesn't get daily 1st I'll be very, VERY surprised. Awesome animation, awesome voice acting, great story. Can't wait for the next one! ^_^

Human race in a nutshell Human race in a nutshell

ALL my 10s and 5s r belong to this.

10 stars for the animation, voted 5 for the guy getting nearly decapitated by a wandering erection.

Loved this long time.